2. Do I have to pay for a service call if you do not fix my problem?
3. Do you give free estimates?
4. Are there any brands you do not work on?
1. A service call is $75.00 plus 8.25% sales tax.
2. Yes, the service call fee is for me to come out and diagnose the problem.
3. No, if I come out to your house or place of business, I will give you an estimate, but you still need to pay the service call. There is no charge for me to talk to you on the phone. Many times, if you call me and we can talk about the problem, I will be able to make an educated guess as to how much it will cost to repair.
4. Yes, I do not work on the imports due to the lack of availability of parts.